Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection will launch PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam (volume 1, Vol 2) on April 14, 2023, Capcom announced. The PlayStation 4 and Switch versions will be available both physically and digitally for $59.99, or as two separate volumes digitally for $39.99 each.
Get the latest details below.
Pricing and bonuses
Experience all 10 mainline Mega Man Battle Network titles, complete with previously exclusive Battle Chips and long-awaited NetBattles that you can enjoy alongside friends and other players worldwide. Pre-orders are available now for the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection bundle at an MSRP of $59.99, which includes two additional skins for the launcher screen and music tracks to be enjoyed in the Music Player. Digital versions of volume 1 other 2 can also be purchased separately at launch for an MSRP of $39.99.
Join MegaMan.EXE and fellow NetNavi Operators around the world to save the interconnected world of Net Society! With the collection’s online features, players can use room codes to have Private Battles with friends, join Casual Battles with others online, or strive for NetBattler nobility in Ranked Matches! NetBattlers looking to mix things up can also choose from different sets of battle rules such as wagering Chips in Real Thing battles, the best-of-three brawl Triple Battles introduced in Mega Man Battle Network 3or the return of Version Battles from Mega Man Battle Network 4. Players on the hunt for specific Battle Chips can trade with friends and fellow NetBattlers across the globe. In addition to exchanging collected Battle Chips from the series, players can trade MegaMan.EXE styles to customize their look and swap Navi customizer programs to make MegaMan.EXE even stronger. Players can even download rare Battle Chips that were previously available primarily at promotional events in Japan! 15 downloadable Battle Chips can be accessed via the MegaMan screen in each game.
Pre order bonus
In addition to experiencing these beloved Mega Man Battle Network titles online with other NetNavi Operators, players who pre-order will enjoy the following exclusive additional content! The MegaMan.EXE PET on the launcher screen is customizable with two brand-new skins: Hub Style for volume 1 and Dark MegaMan for volume 2. Additionally, four new special arrangements of original music from the Mega Man Battle Network series will be available in the Music Player as part of the pre-order bonus package.
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection will transmit other fresh features that players can enjoy, including an optional high resolution filter, an interactive 3D Megaman.EXE PET at the launcher screen, more than 1,000 pieces of mega man art, and 188 different music tracks to listen to!
Watch Mega Man NT Warrior Online for free
To celebrate the arrival of the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection, stay tuned for a mega marathon! Seasons 1 and 2 of the Mega Man NT Warrior animated series will be re-released for free on the Capcom USA Twitch channel and uploaded to the mega man YouTube channel in early 2023.
Capcom also confirmed that the games included in the collection are based on the Japanese versions, so the English versions will have content equivalent to the Japanese versions of each game.
Here is an updated fact sheet:
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection want to upload all 10 Mega Man Battle Network titles, including graphics filters and additional bonus content, to today’s consoles, including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam on April 14, 2023.
The story of Mega Man Battle Network takes place in the near-future interconnected world of Net Society, which depends upon computer programs known as Network Navigators (or NetNavi for short) to manage everything from their toasters to city power grids. While the networked age brings all manner of convenience, it has also imported a wave of cybercrime eroding all levels of society. In these games, players take on the role of Lan Hikari using their PErsonal Terminal (or PET) and his NetNavi, MegaMan.EXE, to confront the culprits behind these cybercrimes. Players control MegaMan.EXE as he explores the net, engages in grid-based combat, and uses Battle Chips to gain devastating abilities capable of deleting even the most sinister viruses.
- 10.EXellent Games – Available as a single collection or as part of two separate digital volumes, the full list of titles in the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection includes:
- Mega Man Battle Network
- Mega Man Battle Network 2
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar
- Rock tunes – Rock out to some tunes in the Music Player, which includes more than 180 tracks from all 10 titles.
- Roll Through the Gallery – Network Navigators will be able to access over 1,000 pieces of concept art, character sketches, and official illustrations in the collection’s Gallery.
- The “Mystery Data” section will contain exclusive illustrations from past events and images of licensed goods from this
era of mega man titles.
- Crisp Visual Filters – Optional high resolution filters allow players to enjoy smoother, less pixelated visuals. Players can turn the filters off / on at any time if they would prefer to enjoy the original visuals of the Battle Network games.
- Collect and Trade with Friends – NetBattlers on the hunt for specific Battle Chips and MegaMan.EXE styles can collect and exchange with other NetBattlers around the world.
- Take-on All Challengers – Players can participate in online Private Battles, Casual Battles, and Ranked matches. Those looking to mix things up can also choose from different sets of battle rules such as Real Thing Battles and the return of Triple Battles and Version Battles from Mega Man Battle Network 3 other Mega Man Battle Network 4.
Watch the new set of trailers below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Mr Famous News: Online Functions
#Mega #Man #Battle #Network #Legacy #Collection #launches #April #Gematsu